- The property is accessed by a flight of stone steps (No rail) from a gravel drive.
- There is a small flight of open tread wooden steps (No rail) between the lounge and the kitchen.
- There is a flight of steps between the lower garden/patio and the upper garden (with a hand rail up part of the steps).
- Two flights of stairs to master bedroom and family bathroom.
- The en-suite bedroom is on the first floor (up one flight of stairs).
- The doorways throughout the cottage are standard widths.
- The paths around the cottage and in the upper garden are made of slate chippings.
- There is a small set of stone steps between the path in the upper garden and the patio in the upper garden.
This Access Statement has been prepared for your information. It is intended to provide basic accessibility information.
We have tried to give an accurate description of the property on our website, however if you do have any particular requirements or needs, please do make them known to us as we may well be able to provide you with more detailed information about the property.
This Access Statement has been prepared as accurately as possible; however oversights can be made. Please ensure all your particular requirements are catered for by contacting us either by telephone or email.
Are you ready to start exploring West Wales?
Book your stay at Gellideg Cottage...